Opening times

Mon-Fri 9am-5pm

Call Us Now

239 482-3535


What type of clients do you serve?

We offer services for individual, corporate, partnership, and fiduciary clients.   

How do you charge for your service?

Fees for our personal and business tax preperation will be at our standard hourly rate for tax matters and accounting/bookkeeping services (if applicable) and will be paid as billed. For businesses who request our services throughout the entire year, we offer the option of monthly billing of the annual fee estimate over 12 months.

Do you outsource your tax preparation services?

No. Our philosophy is to offer our clients individualized, comprehensive tax preparation services. To accomplish this, we feel that our clients are better served by in-house tax preparation. We do utilize a third party tax preperation software/program, but all work is done in-house.

Why should I choose Mathis CPA & Associates?

As a Firm we work to help our clients fulfill their personal and unique needs. Our first objective is to be the best CPA firm in the areas we serve by helping our clients in obtaining the necessary financial information for their tax/financial planning needs. We take into consideration each client's circumstances and needs to provide the best custom service for our clients.

How long should I hold onto my financial records?

We recommend keeping temporary financial records for seven (7) years. These temporary records are those needed to support your income and expenses. For any big purchase assets and investments, you should keep all records until the asset is sold.

What payment types do you accept?

We accept checks, credit cards, and cash. We accept most credit cards such as MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express.

What is an extension?

An extension request automatically extends the due date to file the return until October 15th. The extension of time to file does not extend the time to pay any liability due. The amount due, if any, must be paid with the filing of an extension. Extensions can be electronically filed. You have the option of paying the amount due with the extension through automatice debit by the IRS from a checking or savings account, paying online using the IRS Direct Pay website, or mailing a check to the IRS.